Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 2014 Update


Happy March all! For many of you that means spring. Here in Vermont we're still not out of winter, and so spring is more than a full season away.
 
THE STUDIO AT GALLERY SIX IS EXCELLENT
That's not an update per se but just the way it's been. You'll be sick of me talking about it shortly if not already. But it's a real joy to me, having a quiet-but-public studio, in a downtown storefront, with friendly talented partners. I'd love to see you there-- come visit! I'm there 8-10 in the morning Tuesday-Friday, and alternate Saturdays 10-3; it might be easiest to make an appointment.
 
WEEKLY LIFE DRAWING IS BACK THIS MONTH
Wednesday evenings at the gallery 6-8 PM, only $10 for heaps of lively poses to draw. Anything goes. Preferably you'll pay by the month-- $40 up front gets you four weeks of drawing. Come talk to me about it this Wednesday!
 
ART WALK COMING UP NEXT MONTH
Friday April 4th, 4-8 PM at Gallery Six, 6 Barre St Montpelier VT 05602! It'll be great and there'll be snacks. My studio-mates and I will be holding OPEN STUDIO.
 
WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED ANY DAY NOW
Plenty of old and new work to post! But I have only so much (very little) energy for web-update sorts of things. And I used a lot of it last month getting a new website that's easier to update. Is that an excuse for not updating?
 
COMMISSIONS
I'd love to work with you on something special! No promises we'll agree right off on what to do. No promises it'll come out exactly the way you expect. But I promise it'll be... special. And I'm getting better at finishing things.
 
Help support my work, get some useful art greeting cards, and become a print collector all at once! Details on the website. April 5 is the deadline to sign up for the next shipment. That means this is my last chance to tell you about it; next Update I'll be talking about the FALL CSA share.

No comments:

Post a Comment